Parenting magazine Baby & Family has told readers to beware of families who are “inconspicuous” and “cheerful”, as these warning signs indicate they are right wing and thus “dangerous”.
Depicted with illustrations featuring solely blonde women and children, the report says ordinary parents must take action against right-wing families and make clear that their ideology has no place in the world.
Asserting that the term “right wing” “stirs up anxiety” and brings to mind “burning refugee homes”, skinheads, and the National Socialist Underground (NSU) group who carried out a string of violent attacks on foreign people, Baby & Family notes that people “rarely connect it with women, family and children”.
This, the high-circulation German magazine declares, “is precisely the great risk” as such people are just as dangerous if not more so as gangs of Nazi skinheads. The identifying features of right-wing families, it contends, are that they are “inconspicuous, blond, cute and engaged”.
- Merkel Threatens UK Over Brexit
- There Will Be No Germany As We Know It By 2060
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone
- Iraqi arrested in connection with Dortmund bus attack led ISIS unit
- Heinrich Himmler's letter to Palestinian Arab leader discovered