Barack Obama broke protocol and jabbed Donald Trump at the UN General Assembly.
“Today, a nation ringed by walls would only imprison itself.”
But, once again, a quick Google search shows Barack Obama’s hypocrisy.
Obama is against a Trump border wall on the southern US border but helped pay for Mexico’s border wall with Central America.
The Daily Caller reported:
President Barack Obama has slammed Donald Trump’s proposal to make Mexico pay for a border wall, but his own administration is spending $75 million in aid for border security on Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala.
Since 2013, the Obama administration, through a partnership with the Mexican government known as the Mérida Initiative, has already spent at least $15 million helping Mexico secure its southern border, according to a nonpartisan Congressional Research Service report.
NOTE: Illustrative image only of a random wall. Mexico’s southern border wall with Guatemala is still just a paper project and its construction hasn’t started yet. The wall in the image is actually being built by Turkey to keep Syrian refugees out.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing