There was some discussion last week about how NBC would try to physically aid candidate Hillary Clinton’s optics with a custom designed debate platform intended to give the viewer the a false illusion of scale and scope.
Well, it appears that NBC has done exactly that.
A comparison of both debate podiums reflects that one is visibly larger, and taller, than the other; and a debate standing platform is evident as the stage is being set up.
However, I wouldn’t worry too much about the commission and NBC predictably gaming the optics to benefit Clinton. Additionally, it’s good to see Bannon and Bossie both on inspection duty…
Anyone who has every been involved in competitive debate forums (think Oxford vs Cambridge) knows how the home team (NBC/Clinton) works all the angles. [Not just figurative angles, literal optical camera angles].
- Bernie Sanders applauds Trump's Executive Order to Withdraw from TPP
- Asian Press Reporting US has Withdrawn from the TPP
- Trump immediately signs executive order to ease the burden of Obamacare
- Pope Satan Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
- Bill Clinton Busted by Hillary Checking Out Ivanka Trump at Inauguration