There was some discussion last week about how NBC would try to physically aid candidate Hillary Clinton’s optics with a custom designed debate platform intended to give the viewer the a false illusion of scale and scope.
Well, it appears that NBC has done exactly that.
A comparison of both debate podiums reflects that one is visibly larger, and taller, than the other; and a debate standing platform is evident as the stage is being set up.
However, I wouldn’t worry too much about the commission and NBC predictably gaming the optics to benefit Clinton. Additionally, it’s good to see Bannon and Bossie both on inspection duty…
Anyone who has every been involved in competitive debate forums (think Oxford vs Cambridge) knows how the home team (NBC/Clinton) works all the angles. [Not just figurative angles, literal optical camera angles].
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame