Eight people were injured Saturday at Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota when two Muslims went on a stabbing attack. The Muslim attackers were heard shouting “Allahu Akbar”.
One Muslim was shot dead by an off-duty officer.
One assailant is dead and another is in custody as St. Cloud Police continue to investigate the stabbing at Crossroads Mall.
An officer, who wishes to remain anonymous due to the ongoing case, says the first suspect was shot dead by a civilian with a conceal and carry permit.
There have been multiple confirmed victims of stab wounds at the St. Cloud Emergency Room.
A press conference has been postponed to midnight. KVSC will keep you updated as more information is released.
- Italian Archbishop: Europe Will Soon Be Muslim Continent
- Muslims In Canada Say 9-Year-Old’s Are Adults And It’s Okay To Marry Them
- Swedish Woman Gang-Raped in Cellar By 7 Immigrants for Hours, Only 2 Arrested
- Gunman Screaming "Allahu Akbar" Opens Fire In Spanish Supermarket
- ISIS Palestinian Drives Truck Through Jews in Jerusalem, 4 dead, 17 injured