Eight people were injured Saturday at Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota when two Muslims went on a stabbing attack. The Muslim attackers were heard shouting “Allahu Akbar”.
One Muslim was shot dead by an off-duty officer.
One assailant is dead and another is in custody as St. Cloud Police continue to investigate the stabbing at Crossroads Mall.
An officer, who wishes to remain anonymous due to the ongoing case, says the first suspect was shot dead by a civilian with a conceal and carry permit.
There have been multiple confirmed victims of stab wounds at the St. Cloud Emergency Room.
A press conference has been postponed to midnight. KVSC will keep you updated as more information is released.
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- Defiant Muslims block traffic, pray in street of Paris shouting Allahu Akbar
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011