Eight people were injured Saturday at Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota when two Muslims went on a stabbing attack. The Muslim attackers were heard shouting “Allahu Akbar”.
One Muslim was shot dead by an off-duty officer.
One assailant is dead and another is in custody as St. Cloud Police continue to investigate the stabbing at Crossroads Mall.
An officer, who wishes to remain anonymous due to the ongoing case, says the first suspect was shot dead by a civilian with a conceal and carry permit.
There have been multiple confirmed victims of stab wounds at the St. Cloud Emergency Room.
A press conference has been postponed to midnight. KVSC will keep you updated as more information is released.
- Muslim Sympathizers at CIA Behind Trump Leaks
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017
- Ireland Starts Banning Immigrants From Trump’s Travel Ban List
- Australian Islamic Peace Conference Flyer Hides Women’s Faces
- Majority of Europeans say Muslim immigration should be stopped