Eight people were injured Saturday at Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota when two Muslims went on a stabbing attack. The Muslim attackers were heard shouting “Allahu Akbar”.
One Muslim was shot dead by an off-duty officer.
One assailant is dead and another is in custody as St. Cloud Police continue to investigate the stabbing at Crossroads Mall.
An officer, who wishes to remain anonymous due to the ongoing case, says the first suspect was shot dead by a civilian with a conceal and carry permit.
There have been multiple confirmed victims of stab wounds at the St. Cloud Emergency Room.
A press conference has been postponed to midnight. KVSC will keep you updated as more information is released.
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh
- Mother of Ohio Terrorist at Funeral: “I Know They Kill You for No Reason”
- Slovakia becomes 2nd EU country to ban Islamization
- CNN Anchor Urges American Women to Wear Hijabs