Just 5.7 percent of the Clinton Foundation’s massive 2014 budget actually went to charitable grants, according to the tax-exempt organization’s IRS filings. The rest went to salaries and employee benefits, fundraising and “other expenses.”
The Clinton Foundation spent a hair under $91.3 million in 2014, the organization’s IRS filings show. But less than $5.2 million of that went to charitable grants.
That number pales in comparison to the $34.8 million the foundation spent on salaries, compensation and employee benefits.
Another $50.4 million was marked as “other expenses,” while the remaining almost $851K was marked as “professional fundraising expenses.”
Despite taking in an additional $30 million in 2014, the Clinton Foundation spent 40 percent less on charitable grants in 2014 than in 2013. Even as it slashed charitable spending, the foundation increased the amount spent on salaries, employee benefits and compensation by $5 million in 2014. The foundation also spent $5 million more “other expenses” in 2014.
- Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men - Wikileaks
- Clinton Staffer Caught Feeding Questions to Reporters During Post-Debate Conference
- Bernie Sanders Wife BEGGED HIM Not to Endorse Hillary - Wikileaks
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate
- Madonna Promises to give Free Blow Jobs for Everyone who votes Hillary