When Juanita Broaddrick heard Bill Clinton mistress Gennifer Flowers could be attending the first presidential debate as Donald Trump’s guest, she says that might be an opportunity she would welcome, too.
Juanita Broaddrick “Sure I would like to be at such an epic event just to look Hillary in the face,” Broaddrick exclusively tells The American Mirror.
When asked what she would say to Clinton, Broaddrick responded, “Remember me? I’m the one your husband raped and you threatened. I’m still here telling the truth and you are a liar.”
Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers and Juanita Broaddrick want to attend the presidential debate!
On Friday the Clinton Campaign announced they were giving Mark Cuban a seat in the front row to troll Donald Trump during the presidential debate on Monday.
They are that desperate.
Mark Cuban tweeted about it on Friday.
Now Paula Jones wants to attend the debate too.
She’s waiting for her invite.
Paula Jones is a former Arkansas state employee who sued U.S. President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment in the 1990s.
She wants to join Gennifer Flowers to troll Hillary Clinton at the debate!
And Juanita Broaddrick says she wants to go too!
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump Demands 230,000 Americans Evacuated from South Korea
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens