The meme universe has struck back against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a viral video showcasing “Pepe the Frog,” the now infamous cartoon character Clinton accused of being racist.
According to KnowYourMeme.com, Pepe, created by artist Matt Furie, first appeared in the comic series “Boy’s Club” in 2005 before becoming popularized on imageboard website 4chan in 2008.
Earlier this week the candidate dedicated an entire page on her website to Pepe, labeling the amphibian a “sinister” symbol of Trump, the “alt-right” and white supremacy.
“That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize,” declared HillaryClinton.com.
In reality, as noted by Infowars’ Kit Daniels, “the alt-right isn’t a clearly defined movement, and it’s certainly not controlled by white nationalists.”
“If anything, the alt-right is a decentralized, spontaneous reaction against political correctness, social justice warriors, uncontrolled immigration, limitless government and third-wave feminism.”
In Clinton’s attempt to strike down Pepe, the green frog has become more powerful than she could have ever imagined.
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton
- Donald Trump and the New American Patriotism
- What Concentration Camps Did In 12 Years, Abortions Do In 88 Days
- Trump becomes America's 45th after Glorious Inauguration
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum