Democratic party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton stepped behind a pillar to keep the press from filming her coughing at a press conference Friday on national security issues.
Then she let out a big cough.
A listless, tired looking Clinton had been speaking and taking questions for about fourteen minutes when she first ended her press conference but came right back to the microphone to answer a shouted question about her rival Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump speaking to Larry King on King’s show that is on Russian owned RT.
Clinton spoke for another two minutes then abruptly cut herself off, turned and walked away, curtly saying to the press as she turned her back on them, “Thank you all.”
As soon as Clinton was behind the pillar immediately stage right a loud double cough could be heard. As Clinton stepped past the pillar her closed right hand could be seen coming down from her face, as one does when coughing.
It would appear that reports focusing attention on Clinton’s coughing fits on the campaign trail have rattled her so that she feels the need to not be seen coughing on camera.
NTK Network posted a video clip of the coughing episode to YouTube.
- Russia Asks CIA: Why Did Hillary Clinton Just Buy $137 Million Worth Of Illegal Arms?
- Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton because his Life was Threatened
- Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage Confirmed by Abedin and Podesta
- Peaceful Hillary Supporter Destroys Hollywood Trump Star
- Project Veritas Video 4 - 20K Bribery to DNC, Chaos at Trump Rallies