Who’s the racist? Last week Hillary Clinton delivered her KKK-white supremacist speech in Reno, Nevada to a small group of supporters.
Hillary Clinton accused Republicans and Donald Trump supporters of being racist thugs.
The speech was widely panned by YouTube viewers.
Hillary Clinton was hoping to paint Donald Trump as a racist but forgot about her own racist past as Arkansas first lady.
As first family of Arkansas the Clintons set aside a special day each year to honor the Confederate Flag. The Clintons even established a $100 fine for those violating the law:
Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue of his own. Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.
(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]
(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).
Bill Clinton signed Act 116 that stated “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America.”
And it wasn’t that long ago that the Hillary Campaign was mass producing Hillary Confederate pins.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son
- Hillary Needs 11 Advisors and Lengthy Consultation to Post a Single Tweet - Wikileaks
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time