Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick is taking an official role with the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, serving as his Texas state chairman.
During the primaries, Patrick had chaired U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz’s efforts in Texas.
Patrick has a message for any hardcore Cruz backers who may still be on the fence about Trump.
“To all the Ted Cruz supporters out there, I’m a longtime friend of Ted, I was his campaign chair in Texas. It’s time to come on board. It’s time to come on board. We have to defeat her. You have to put everything aside and focus on that Supreme Court.”
- Turkey Endorses Donald Trump for US President
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Pedophile CAUGHT ON CAMERA Joe Biden Threatens to PUNCH Trump
- Bernie Sanders Wife BEGGED HIM Not to Endorse Hillary - Wikileaks
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"