FBI agents said they recovered 17,448 “unique work-related and personal” emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server that were not provided by her legal team.
The revelation came in notes released Friday by the FBI related to the investigation of Clinton’s email system.
Agents said 81 email chains discovered in the course of their year-long probe should have been considered classified at the time they were written, contrary to Clinton’s claims that everything sensitive was retroactively classified.
In addition, three emails bearing “confidential” classified markings were discovered on her server. The Democratic nominee said she assumed the “C” marking was a way to sort paragraphs alphabetically.
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada
- Pizzagate Child Sex Ring Scandal Keeps Getting Sicker
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor