FBI agents said they recovered 17,448 “unique work-related and personal” emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server that were not provided by her legal team.
The revelation came in notes released Friday by the FBI related to the investigation of Clinton’s email system.
Agents said 81 email chains discovered in the course of their year-long probe should have been considered classified at the time they were written, contrary to Clinton’s claims that everything sensitive was retroactively classified.
In addition, three emails bearing “confidential” classified markings were discovered on her server. The Democratic nominee said she assumed the “C” marking was a way to sort paragraphs alphabetically.
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Fake Media to retire ‘fake news’ label after conservatives fire back
- FBI arrests ex-Volkswagen official on fraud charges in diesel emissions probe
- Attempted assassination of US consular official in Mexico caught on tape