Hillary Clinton is now underwater with women too. Even women don’t like her.
The Examiner reported:
Hillary Clinton’s favorability among women has suddenly reversed itself.
Last month, women had a largely favorable view of the Democratic presidential candidate, with 54 percent viewing her positively and 43 percent viewing her negatively. But those numbers have flipped in the last few weeks, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.
Women now dislike Clinton, with 52 percent holding a negative view and 45 percent holding a positive view. This is the first time in year that more women have disliked Clinton than liked her.
Women were probably never as pro-Clinton as Democrats and liberal writers had hoped. They certainly were never as pro-Clinton as most of the African-American community was pro-Obama. Earlier this year, polls found Clinton’s lead among women collapsing, as young women in particular favored her then-rival Bernie Sanders.
As Clinton has fallen in popularity among women, her rival, GOP nominee Donald Trump, has gained. Trump has gained 7 points in favorability among women, from 26 percent in early August to a better-but-still-not-great 33 percent now.
- Billionaire George Soros Behind 50 Groups Supporting Women's Protests
- Bill Clinton Busted by Hillary Checking Out Ivanka Trump at Inauguration
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump