Hillary Clinton is now underwater with women too. Even women don’t like her.
The Examiner reported:
Hillary Clinton’s favorability among women has suddenly reversed itself.
Last month, women had a largely favorable view of the Democratic presidential candidate, with 54 percent viewing her positively and 43 percent viewing her negatively. But those numbers have flipped in the last few weeks, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.
Women now dislike Clinton, with 52 percent holding a negative view and 45 percent holding a positive view. This is the first time in year that more women have disliked Clinton than liked her.
Women were probably never as pro-Clinton as Democrats and liberal writers had hoped. They certainly were never as pro-Clinton as most of the African-American community was pro-Obama. Earlier this year, polls found Clinton’s lead among women collapsing, as young women in particular favored her then-rival Bernie Sanders.
As Clinton has fallen in popularity among women, her rival, GOP nominee Donald Trump, has gained. Trump has gained 7 points in favorability among women, from 26 percent in early August to a better-but-still-not-great 33 percent now.
- South Korea refuses Syria migrants: "Judging by what we see in Europe, we prefer to protect our women"
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Emailed Classified Info on Unsecured Server
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011