Home » Breaking News, Health, North America, Politics, Videos » 91% of Doctors Say Hillary Health Concerns Serious, Disqualifying


91% of Doctors Say Hillary Health Concerns Serious, Disqualifying

 
 
 
 
 
submit to reddit

On Sunday Hillary Clinton suffered a 4 minute long coughing fit while on stage in Cleveland.

It was her latest and most serious coughing fit to date.

On Thursday FOX Business Network released a timeline of Hillary Clinton’s progressively worse coughing fits.

Now this…

71% of doctors interviewed say Hillary’s health concerns are serious and possibly disqualifying while 20% said that her health issues may be “overblown”, but still think that her public health concerns should be addressed as by “full release of medical records”, making a total of 91% of doctors who are concerned with Hillary’s health. Only 2.7% believed that it was just a political concern.

Via PR Newswire:

Concerns about Hillary Clinton’s health are “serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.,” say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). About 20% said concerns were “likely overblown, but should be addressed as by full release of medical records.” Only 2.7% responded that they were “just a political attack; I have confidence in the letter from her physician and see no cause for concern.”

While more than 81% were aware of her history of a concussion, only 59% were aware of the cerebral sinus thrombosis, and 52% of the history of deep venous thrombosis.

More than 78% said the health concerns had received “not enough emphasis” in the media, and only 2.7% that there had been “too much emphasis.”

Nearly two-thirds said that a physician who had a concern about a candidate’s fitness to serve for health reasons should “make the concerns known to the public.” Only 11% said a physician should “keep silent unless he had personally examined the patient,” and 10% that the candidate’s health was “off limits for public discussion.”

Source

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  



RELATED ARTICLES

Did you like this information? Then please consider making a donation or subscribing to our Newsletter.
Copyright © 2009 The European Union Times – Breaking News, Latest News. All rights reserved.