Wikileaks released nearly 20,000 emails before the DNC Convention in July from the accounts of Democratic National Committee officials.
The emails revealed the party was supporting candidate Hillary Clinton and actively working to defeat rival Bernie Sanders.
The leak forced several top Democratic Party officials to step down.
An email sent on May 18, 2016 reveals pay for play activities.
From the email, via Free Republic:
“Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account.
Let me know when would be a good time for you all.
Here’s the email:
The participants in the email thread appear to understand what is meant by ‘pay for play.’ No one emails back saying, ‘What are you talking about?’
So this must be a routine subject for DNC officials(?)
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over
- At Least 6 Iraqis Under Investigation, Had Access to Leaked DNC Emails
- Clinton Pushing for "Pence Takeover" of Trump White House - Wikileaks
- Russian Ambassador Also Met with Clinton Campaign: Kremlin Spokesman