Wikileaks released nearly 20,000 emails before the DNC Convention in July from the accounts of Democratic National Committee officials.
The emails revealed the party was supporting candidate Hillary Clinton and actively working to defeat rival Bernie Sanders.
The leak forced several top Democratic Party officials to step down.
An email sent on May 18, 2016 reveals pay for play activities.
From the email, via Free Republic:
“Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account.
Let me know when would be a good time for you all.
Here’s the email:
The participants in the email thread appear to understand what is meant by ‘pay for play.’ No one emails back saying, ‘What are you talking about?’
So this must be a routine subject for DNC officials(?)
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Racist Democrats Expel Black DNC Chair Candidate for Citing Islam’s Positions on Gays
- 3 Muslim Brothers Hacked the DNC, NOT the Space Alien Russians
- Former DNC Chairwoman Defends GOP, Gets Bashed by the Fake News Media
- House Oversight Committee to Reopen FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton