Wikileaks released nearly 20,000 emails before the DNC Convention in July from the accounts of Democratic National Committee officials.
The emails revealed the party was supporting candidate Hillary Clinton and actively working to defeat rival Bernie Sanders.
The leak forced several top Democratic Party officials to step down.
An email sent on May 18, 2016 reveals pay for play activities.
From the email, via Free Republic:
“Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account.
Let me know when would be a good time for you all.
Here’s the email:
The participants in the email thread appear to understand what is meant by ‘pay for play.’ No one emails back saying, ‘What are you talking about?’
So this must be a routine subject for DNC officials(?)
- CIA & FBI finally admit there is No DNC Russian hack, launch Insider Manhunt
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Wikileaks: Guccifer 2.0 Admits Seth Rich Was DNC Leaker
- Bernie Sanders: It's Stupid and Dangerous to Prioritize Jobs Over Climate Change
- "Trump Didn't Win The Election" he stole it - DNC chair