Wikileaks found 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and daughter Chelsea under her fake name
-At least one was during a foreign policy meeting
-Another was on September 11, 2012 during the Benghazi terror attack!
Wikileaks discovered 67 emails between Hillary Clinton and “Diane Reynolds” who we now know to be her daughter Chelsea.
In one email Hillary tells Chelsea (Diane) she is sitting in a meeting on Libya waiting for “the other shoe to drop.”
Don’t all parents write to their children at a fake email account during foreign policy meetings?
In another email Hillary wrote Chelsea during the Benghazi attacks telling her Americans were killed by an al-Qaeda like group.
Hillary later lied and blamed the attack on a YouTube video.
There are 67 emails between the mother and daughter in the Wikileaks Clinton email files.
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections
- Chelsea Clinton Caught Spreading Multiple FAKE NEWS Stories
- Rasmussen Poll: 57% of Americans Support Trump's Muslim Ban
- House Oversight Committee to Reopen FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton