Christian refugees seeking asylum in Germany have been forced to hide their bibles as terror takes over the camps.
According to religious groups, Christians are regarded as “unclean” and “more impure than dogs” by some Muslim extremists.
Outbreaks of violence and death threats across the country are rife as Germany’s politicians try and step into rehouse the 1.1million people that have gone there on the invitation of chancellor Angela Merkel.
Now Christian campaigners are warning the situation is spiralling out of control with reports of death threats and of Christians having their bibles ripped up.
Around 14 Iranian Christian men were recently removed from a camp near the city of Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock after they were threatened by Islamic fundamentalists.
The men who were living in a camp in Bielefeld, a town which also hosts a British Forces base, were threatened with death should they not renounce Christianity, according to reports.
- Handicapped Swedish Woman Gang Raped by 3 Muslims, Police Free Them
- 600,000 White South-Brazilians demand their own country
- Imam Beaten on LIVE TV with a Shoe For Saying Women Don’t Have to Wear Burka
- Amish People Endorse Donald Trump for President
- EU Humiliated as 98% of Hungary Votes Against Immigration in Referendum