Christian refugees seeking asylum in Germany have been forced to hide their bibles as terror takes over the camps.
According to religious groups, Christians are regarded as “unclean” and “more impure than dogs” by some Muslim extremists.
Outbreaks of violence and death threats across the country are rife as Germany’s politicians try and step into rehouse the 1.1million people that have gone there on the invitation of chancellor Angela Merkel.
Now Christian campaigners are warning the situation is spiralling out of control with reports of death threats and of Christians having their bibles ripped up.
Around 14 Iranian Christian men were recently removed from a camp near the city of Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock after they were threatened by Islamic fundamentalists.
The men who were living in a camp in Bielefeld, a town which also hosts a British Forces base, were threatened with death should they not renounce Christianity, according to reports.
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Italian Archbishop: Europe Will Soon Be Muslim Continent
- Muslims In Canada Say 9-Year-Old’s Are Adults And It’s Okay To Marry Them