Biased polls reporting Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton beating Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump are not dependable.
Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence – that you can see for yourself – that shows the polls are way off.
No one likes or trusts Hillary and it shows with paltry showings at her campaign events.
Trump on the other hand is getting huge crowds at his campaign events.
Another great example occurred this week in Kissimmee, Florida.
On Monday night Hillary held a campaign event in Kissimmee which was attended by only about 150 people.
And HALF of the attendees were her MEDIA SUPPORTERS!
One of the Hillary attendees was the Muslim father of the terrorist Orlando shooter who killed 49 people and injured many more.
When you can only get 150 at an event – you shove the terrorist daddy behind the stage!
Trump held a campaign event at the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida, on Thursday and sold out the arena.
Trump is also destroying Clinton on social media. There is no way Hillary is beating Trump – No way!
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Taxpayer funded Canadian state TV releases "whites must extinct" propaganda rap song
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada