Biased polls reporting Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton beating Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump are not dependable.
Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence – that you can see for yourself – that shows the polls are way off.
No one likes or trusts Hillary and it shows with paltry showings at her campaign events.
Trump on the other hand is getting huge crowds at his campaign events.
Another great example occurred this week in Kissimmee, Florida.
On Monday night Hillary held a campaign event in Kissimmee which was attended by only about 150 people.
And HALF of the attendees were her MEDIA SUPPORTERS!
One of the Hillary attendees was the Muslim father of the terrorist Orlando shooter who killed 49 people and injured many more.
When you can only get 150 at an event – you shove the terrorist daddy behind the stage!
Trump held a campaign event at the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee, Florida, on Thursday and sold out the arena.
Trump is also destroying Clinton on social media. There is no way Hillary is beating Trump – No way!
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison