The latest campaign ad released by Donald Trump Wednesday features political rival Hillary Clinton destroying emails in the style of 80’s video game icon Pac-Man.
“Crooked Hillary is a lot like Ms. Pac-Man—she’ll keep going and going and going until she’s cornered and caught! #MakeAmericaGreatAgain,” Trump’s Facebook page wrote.
The video shows Clinton devouring emails while evading FBI agents before finally being caught. Before being apprehended, Clinton is able to successfully destroy 30,000 emails – an obvious jab at the 30,000 deleted by the former secretary of state.
The video, which has been viewed more than a quarter-million times since its publication, is one of several released by the Trump campaign that aims to use popular culture against Clinton.
A similar video released in July used the extremely popular “Pokémon Go” cell phone game to target Clinton as well.
Entitled “Crookéd Hillary No,” the video has been viewed more than 12 million times to date.
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs
- Trump slams BuzzFeed as 'failing pile of garbage', calls CNN 'fake news'