YouTube prankster Joey Salads attempted to gain employment while “under FBI investigation” in his latest social experiment aimed at exposing Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
Salads, whose channel boasts more than 1.2 million subscribers, traveled to several businesses to see if being subject to federal investigation would hamper his efforts at getting a job.
Unsurprisingly, Salads’ positive encounters quickly turn sour after each potential employer learns that he has mishandled classified government material.
Watch the video in full below:
- Project Veritas Leaks Audio from Secretly Recorded ‘CNN Tapes’
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Top Globalist George Soros finally under US Congress Investigation
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria