YouTube prankster Joey Salads attempted to gain employment while “under FBI investigation” in his latest social experiment aimed at exposing Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
Salads, whose channel boasts more than 1.2 million subscribers, traveled to several businesses to see if being subject to federal investigation would hamper his efforts at getting a job.
Unsurprisingly, Salads’ positive encounters quickly turn sour after each potential employer learns that he has mishandled classified government material.
Watch the video in full below:
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Trump was right, Jewish center threats were False Flags, Israeli Arrested
- Man Trolls Journalist on Twitter Gets Arrested by FBI for "Assault With Deadly Weapon"