Businessman Paul Nehlen, who is challenging Rep. Paul Ryan in his Wisconsin GOP primary, nationalizes the race to throw out the Republican House Speaker, saying under a Trump administration: “Paul Ryan will be nothing but a problem: He will thwart President Trump at every opportunity.
Nehlen slams Ryan for his support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership, amnesty for illegal immigrants and “jail-break” criminal justice reforms in this interview with ‘Fox Business Network’ host Lou Dobbs.
“August 9,” the date of the GOP primary, “will be Wisconsin’s Independence Day,” Nehlen said, echoing the successful Brexit slogan.
“With one vote we can take back our nation from Paul Ryan’s special interests,” he said. “With our one vote we can stop TPP and stop Amnesty. It is vitally important that we do this, because with President Trump in place, Paul Ryan will be nothing but a problem. He will thwart President Trump at every opportunity.”
AMP Calypso has ranked the race
Poll Conducted 7-20 7-29
523 Actual Voters in Wisconsin District 1
Will Vote Paul Ryan: 41%
Will Vote Paul Nehlen: 46%
Remember, the primary is open, meaning some Democrats and non-Affiliated voters plan on voting Nehlen.
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison