Businessman Paul Nehlen, who is challenging Rep. Paul Ryan in his Wisconsin GOP primary, nationalizes the race to throw out the Republican House Speaker, saying under a Trump administration: “Paul Ryan will be nothing but a problem: He will thwart President Trump at every opportunity.
Nehlen slams Ryan for his support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership, amnesty for illegal immigrants and “jail-break” criminal justice reforms in this interview with ‘Fox Business Network’ host Lou Dobbs.
“August 9,” the date of the GOP primary, “will be Wisconsin’s Independence Day,” Nehlen said, echoing the successful Brexit slogan.
“With one vote we can take back our nation from Paul Ryan’s special interests,” he said. “With our one vote we can stop TPP and stop Amnesty. It is vitally important that we do this, because with President Trump in place, Paul Ryan will be nothing but a problem. He will thwart President Trump at every opportunity.”
AMP Calypso has ranked the race
Poll Conducted 7-20 7-29
523 Actual Voters in Wisconsin District 1
Will Vote Paul Ryan: 41%
Will Vote Paul Nehlen: 46%
Remember, the primary is open, meaning some Democrats and non-Affiliated voters plan on voting Nehlen.
- Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
- Protesters Yell Lucifer After GOP Town Hall Opens With A Prayer
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump Announces Elite Pedophile Human Trafficking Ring Investigation
- ‘Fake News’ Media Outlets CNN, NYT, Buzzfeed Not Invited to White House Presser