Last week Barack Obama angrily told reporters “We do not pay ransom” after a Wall Street Journal report suggested the administration paid a $400 million ransom to Iran for the release of four US hostages.
But Obama lied.
The US State Department admitted today the US paid a $400 million cash payment for the release of US prisoners.
BREAKING: State Dept. says $400 million cash payment to Iran was contingent on American prisoners' release.
— The Associated Press (@AP) August 18, 2016
- Wikileaks Releases Podesta Emails Batch 18 from Clinton campaign chair
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever
- Wikileaks: Hillary Staff Discussed Hiding, Deleting Obama-Hillary Emails from Investigators
- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign pushed Obama Muslim Slander