Last week Barack Obama angrily told reporters “We do not pay ransom” after a Wall Street Journal report suggested the administration paid a $400 million ransom to Iran for the release of four US hostages.
But Obama lied.
The US State Department admitted today the US paid a $400 million cash payment for the release of US prisoners.
BREAKING: State Dept. says $400 million cash payment to Iran was contingent on American prisoners' release.
— The Associated Press (@AP) August 18, 2016
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum
- CNN Openly Calls for Trump Assassination, They Need to Be Arrested!
- Pentagon: F-35 Unfit For Combat With 276 Deficiencies and Counting
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition