Donald Trump took the lead from Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump leads Hillary 44.2 to 43.6.
13.6 percent of black voters now support Donald Trump. In the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996.
Trump also leads significantly with working class voters.
More here on Trump’s outreach to black voters.
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison