Donald Trump took the lead from Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump leads Hillary 44.2 to 43.6.
13.6 percent of black voters now support Donald Trump. In the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996.
Trump also leads significantly with working class voters.
More here on Trump’s outreach to black voters.
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Rand Paul Blasts John McCain for Trump criticism
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump