Donald Trump took the lead from Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump leads Hillary 44.2 to 43.6.
13.6 percent of black voters now support Donald Trump. In the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996.
Trump also leads significantly with working class voters.
More here on Trump’s outreach to black voters.
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs
- Trump slams BuzzFeed as 'failing pile of garbage', calls CNN 'fake news'