Donald Trump took the lead from Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump leads Hillary 44.2 to 43.6.
13.6 percent of black voters now support Donald Trump. In the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996.
Trump also leads significantly with working class voters.
More here on Trump’s outreach to black voters.
- Democrat Megyn Kelly Exposed, Will Move to ABC After Presidential Election
- Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected
- Russia Asks CIA: Why Did Hillary Clinton Just Buy $137 Million Worth Of Illegal Arms?
- Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton because his Life was Threatened
- Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage Confirmed by Abedin and Podesta