Donald Trump took the lead from Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump leads Hillary 44.2 to 43.6.
13.6 percent of black voters now support Donald Trump. In the last ten presidential election cycles the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996.
Trump also leads significantly with working class voters.
More here on Trump’s outreach to black voters.
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens
- Trump Approves Amnesty For All Illegal Aliens
- Trump No Longer Wants to Build the Wall: Reince Priebus
- Ivanka Trump appoints more Bush-Era Globalists in White House