Thanks to Democrats…
You’re going to just LOVE your new America.
The liberal media cheered Somali Muslim Ilhan Omar’s DFL primary victory this week in Minneapolis. Ilhan Omar’s won a historic victory over 44-year incumbent DFL Rep. Phyllis Kahn earlier this week.
Ilhan Omar built a vast coalition of East African voters to defeat the incumbent in Minneapolis.
The liberal media forgot to mention Ilhan is married to her brother. Power Line reported:
A reader has written us to point out that the Somali website Somalispot posted information last week suggesting Omar’s involvement in marriage and immigration fraud. The post notes that Omar married Ahmed Hirsi in 2002. Hirsi is the father of Omar’s three children. Omar is depicted with Hirsi and their children on Omar’s campaign website here.
The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.”
She’ll make a good Democrat. Read the rest here.
- Russia Asks CIA: Why Did Hillary Clinton Just Buy $137 Million Worth Of Illegal Arms?
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son
- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign pushed Obama Muslim Slander
- Wikileaks BOMB! Justice Scalia Assassinated by Dems