Dr. Alveda King, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece endorsed Donald Trump for president.
She says his plan for the black community “is promising.”
Dr. Alveda King spoke with FOX Business Network on Friday.
Dr. Alveda King: I listened very carefully to everything Mr. Trump has said in the last 72 hours or so and I fully agree with so many of the things that he’s saying. He has taken a page from the book of my daddy, A. D. King, and my uncle Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. looking at the climate, people and really being concerned about what’s happening in every community across America.
- Clinton is now leading Trump by 27%, Total Proof Photos, Huge Crowds
- "Fixer" Jeff Rovin Exposes Clinton Open Marriage & Their Affairs
- First Election Fraud Reported! Trump Votes in Texas Changed to Clinton
- FLASHBACK: Bilderberg APPOINTED Hillary Clinton President Since June 2015
- Why Should Bernie Sanders Socialists Vote Donald Trump?