More bad news for Democrats.
In the latest LA Times national poll Republican Donald Trump is SURGING with African Americans.
Via Redstate Watcher:
Think about this. Reuters had to crap out a poll with 60% women just to give Hillary a lousy 6 point lead. SHE IS IN TROUBLE!
HILLARY’S IN TROUBLE
LA Times Poll: Trump’s SURGING w/ African Americans. http://bit.ly/2bxkf3z
Looking at the last 10 presidential election cycles, the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996. Trump has 14% of the black vote in today’s LA Times poll.
If Donald Trump captured 25 percent of the African American vote he would win in a landslide.
Blacks today make up 22% of the Democratic vote. If Democrats lost 25% of the black vote they would lose Virginia, Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.
If Trump would skim off 25% of those voters from the Democratic Party he would win the 2016 election in a landslide.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Chicago breaks 1940 snowfall record as US is struck by Heavy Winter
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far