Hillary Clinton’s chief Muslim surrogate, Khizr Khan, the celebrated Gold Star father whose son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan was killed in Iraq in 2004, appeared recently on a pro-Taliban Pakistani television network to bash Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Khizr Khan appeared on Pakistan’s Dunya News TV network on August 4. Khan said during the interview, “Allah makes people like Trump make mistakes to discredit them in public eyes forever.”
Khan held up a pocket edition of the U.S. Constitution to accuse Trump of violating it.
However, by invoking the name of Allah to criticize Trump, Khan, himself, was violating the constitutional spirit of the separation of church (or mosque) and state.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan