Hillary Clinton’s chief Muslim surrogate, Khizr Khan, the celebrated Gold Star father whose son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan was killed in Iraq in 2004, appeared recently on a pro-Taliban Pakistani television network to bash Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Khizr Khan appeared on Pakistan’s Dunya News TV network on August 4. Khan said during the interview, “Allah makes people like Trump make mistakes to discredit them in public eyes forever.”
Khan held up a pocket edition of the U.S. Constitution to accuse Trump of violating it.
However, by invoking the name of Allah to criticize Trump, Khan, himself, was violating the constitutional spirit of the separation of church (or mosque) and state.
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Paul Ryan Must Step Down as House Speaker: Judge Jeanine
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up