Israeli builders Magal Security Systems, Inc. announced this week they would be interested in building Donald Trump’s great border wall on the border with Mexico.
Magal Securities built the wall on the Gaza-Israeli border to keep terrorists out of Israel.
The Jerusalem Post reported:
Trump sparked outrage in Mexico with his campaign vow to build a wall along the southern US border to keep out illegal immigrants and drugs, and to make Mexico pay for the construction.
An Israeli company credited with building the defense barrier that crowns the Gaza Strip has signaled its interest in helping construct a controversial border wall proposed by US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, according to a report published by Bloomberg News Tuesday.
Sa’ar Koursh, owner of Magal Security Systems Ltd., told Bloomberg in an interview last month that his expertise in constructing security barriers in Israel and across the globe could help bring the candidate’s proposal into reality.
“We would join forces with a major US defense company that has experience with such projects worldwide,” said Koursh, who spoke to Bloomberg while accompanying Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Africa on a diplomatic mission in early July. “We’ve done it in the past and we would definitely want to do it.”
Magal is the world’s biggest perimeter security firm.
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media