ISIS threatens Charlie Hebdo staff with a new attack.
Charlie Hebdo staff have been threatened with a new attack following the publication of their latest edition, the cover of which features a cartoon naked Muslims at a beach. (Tornos News)
Islamists murdered 12 people in France in January when they targeted the offices of satirical magazine “Charlie Hebdo.”
The jihadists stormed in and shot the staff dead!
US Secretary of State John Kerry later told reporters he saw the “rationale” in that Islamist massacre.
Tornos News reported:
Charlie Hebdo staff have been threatened with a new attack following the publication of their latest edition, the cover of which features a cartoon naked Muslims at a beach, with the words “Muslims loosen up”. The latest issue of the controversial satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo features a naked man and woman running towards the shoreline of a beach.
The man’s penis can be seen through his long beard, and the woman is totally naked except for her veil over he head and shoulders.
The caption reads “The reform of Islam: Muslims, loosen up” or “Musulmans decoincez vous”. The issue was released on Wednesday, and quickly drew threats on the Facebook page of the publication.
Charlie Hebdo staff reported the matter to the police, according to Le Parisien newspaper.
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Marine Le Pen Moves Into 1st Place In France
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants