ISIS threatens Charlie Hebdo staff with a new attack.
Charlie Hebdo staff have been threatened with a new attack following the publication of their latest edition, the cover of which features a cartoon naked Muslims at a beach. (Tornos News)
Islamists murdered 12 people in France in January when they targeted the offices of satirical magazine “Charlie Hebdo.”
The jihadists stormed in and shot the staff dead!
US Secretary of State John Kerry later told reporters he saw the “rationale” in that Islamist massacre.
Tornos News reported:
Charlie Hebdo staff have been threatened with a new attack following the publication of their latest edition, the cover of which features a cartoon naked Muslims at a beach, with the words “Muslims loosen up”. The latest issue of the controversial satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo features a naked man and woman running towards the shoreline of a beach.
The man’s penis can be seen through his long beard, and the woman is totally naked except for her veil over he head and shoulders.
The caption reads “The reform of Islam: Muslims, loosen up” or “Musulmans decoincez vous”. The issue was released on Wednesday, and quickly drew threats on the Facebook page of the publication.
Charlie Hebdo staff reported the matter to the police, according to Le Parisien newspaper.
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Handicapped Swedish Woman Gang Raped by 3 Muslims, Police Free Them
- Saudi Princess Who Ordered Killing of Designer Flees Paris as Bodyguard is Arrested
- Imam Beaten on LIVE TV with a Shoe For Saying Women Don’t Have to Wear Burka