Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah agreed with Donald Trump in a speech on Saturday.
The Shiite leaders told supporters the Obama administration founded ISIS.
The Hill reported:
The leader of Lebanon’s militant Hezbollah group agreed with Donald Trump when he said President Obama founded ISIS.
“This is an American presidential candidate who is saying this. What he says is based on facts and documents,” said Hassan Nasrallah, according to The Associated Press.
Trump Wednesday called Obama the founder of ISIS and Democratic rival Hillary Clinton the co-founder.
He doubled down on the claim Thursday in an interview with Hugh Hewitt.
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Taxpayer funded Canadian state TV releases "whites must extinct" propaganda rap song
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- ‘Moderate’ Rebels Eye Closer al-Qaeda Ties Over Fears of Abandonment by Trump