Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah agreed with Donald Trump in a speech on Saturday.
The Shiite leaders told supporters the Obama administration founded ISIS.
The Hill reported:
The leader of Lebanon’s militant Hezbollah group agreed with Donald Trump when he said President Obama founded ISIS.
“This is an American presidential candidate who is saying this. What he says is based on facts and documents,” said Hassan Nasrallah, according to The Associated Press.
Trump Wednesday called Obama the founder of ISIS and Democratic rival Hillary Clinton the co-founder.
He doubled down on the claim Thursday in an interview with Hugh Hewitt.
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs