Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Sunday announced a program to recruit undocumented “Dreamers” into a voter registration army even though they are not allowed to vote.
Celebrating the four-year anniversary of President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, Clinton launched “Mi Sueno, Tu Voto” (My Dream, Your Vote), to rally and “secure commitments” from immigrants who can vote.
The DACA program created so-called “Dreamers,” the children of illegal immigrants who the president has offered renewable two-year work visas and deportation deferral. The goal for many in the program is amnesty.
“We may not have the right to vote, but ‘Mi Sueno, Tu Voto’ will help ensure that our stories are heard and it will send a clear signal to Donald Trump that we cannot be silenced,” said Astrid Silva, Nevada Dreamer and immigrant rights activist.
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Illegals Urged to ‘Fight back’ Against Immigration Officials
- House Oversight Committee to Reopen FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton
- Trump to Launch Investigation Into Voter Fraud