Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump stands at 44% while Hillary Clinton slid to 43.6 of the vote.
This is despite the unprecedented negative press against the Republican candidate.
Trump is holding steady with 31.6 of the Latino vote in the Daybreak poll.
Donald Trump also has 32% of registered Hispanic voters in the latest Gallup poll.
Conservative Treehouse worked out the numbers.
If Trump holds these numbers he will gain a larger percent of the Hispanic since 2004.
And that’s with his promise to build a border wall.
Mitt Romney gained 21 percent of the Latino vote in the 2012 election. Senator John McCain received 23 percent of the Latino vote in the 2008 election.
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Taxpayer funded Canadian state TV releases "whites must extinct" propaganda rap song
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada