Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump stands at 44% while Hillary Clinton slid to 43.6 of the vote.
This is despite the unprecedented negative press against the Republican candidate.
Trump is holding steady with 31.6 of the Latino vote in the Daybreak poll.
Donald Trump also has 32% of registered Hispanic voters in the latest Gallup poll.
Conservative Treehouse worked out the numbers.
If Trump holds these numbers he will gain a larger percent of the Hispanic since 2004.
And that’s with his promise to build a border wall.
Mitt Romney gained 21 percent of the Latino vote in the 2012 election. Senator John McCain received 23 percent of the Latino vote in the 2008 election.
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump Demands 230,000 Americans Evacuated from South Korea
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens