Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton today in the LA Times Daybreak Poll.
Trump stands at 44% while Hillary Clinton slid to 43.6 of the vote.
This is despite the unprecedented negative press against the Republican candidate.
Trump is holding steady with 31.6 of the Latino vote in the Daybreak poll.
Donald Trump also has 32% of registered Hispanic voters in the latest Gallup poll.
Conservative Treehouse worked out the numbers.
If Trump holds these numbers he will gain a larger percent of the Hispanic since 2004.
And that’s with his promise to build a border wall.
Mitt Romney gained 21 percent of the Latino vote in the 2012 election. Senator John McCain received 23 percent of the Latino vote in the 2008 election.
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs