On Saturday Sylville Smith’s sister Sherelle urged Milwaukee rioters to burn down white people’s suburbs despite the fact that the cop who shot the armed thug is black.
Sylville was shot dead by a black police officer after he waved a gun a cops on Saturday.
But that isn’t how CNN reported the story.
CNN said Sherelle Smith called for peace.
No wonder CNN has dropped to the 3rd place in America among TV viewers. FOX News is now on first place beating everybody else, MSNBC is second and CNN third.
It seems that CNN is a much bigger deal internationally then they are in the USA. They barely have anyone watching them here, but their foreign audience seems to be what props them up at this point. With that said, indoctrinating their foreign audience against Trump does absolutely nothing to help their mentally ill crooked Hillary to win the elections because they CAN’T VOTE in America!
You wouldn’t guess Smith had said anything of the kind based on CNN’s reporting. Both on their website and televised on CNN Newsroom Monday, CNN described Sherelle Smith as “calling for peace.” They conveniently left out the rest of her message, calling for protesters to burn down the suburbs.
On CNN.com, under the subhead, “Residents try to heal,” the article read:
Smith’s sister Sherelle Smith condemned the violence, saying the community needs the businesses affected. “Don’t bring that violence here,” Neal, his other sister, said while sobbing.
Remember this — The mainstream media is lying to you to push their agenda.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- Bernie Sanders: It's Stupid and Dangerous to Prioritize Jobs Over Climate Change
- Even Feminists now Flee the Suburbs but there's no problem in Sweden the media insists