On Saturday Sylville Smith’s sister Sherelle urged Milwaukee rioters to burn down white people’s suburbs despite the fact that the cop who shot the armed thug is black.
Sylville was shot dead by a black police officer after he waved a gun a cops on Saturday.
But that isn’t how CNN reported the story.
CNN said Sherelle Smith called for peace.
No wonder CNN has dropped to the 3rd place in America among TV viewers. FOX News is now on first place beating everybody else, MSNBC is second and CNN third.
It seems that CNN is a much bigger deal internationally then they are in the USA. They barely have anyone watching them here, but their foreign audience seems to be what props them up at this point. With that said, indoctrinating their foreign audience against Trump does absolutely nothing to help their mentally ill crooked Hillary to win the elections because they CAN’T VOTE in America!
You wouldn’t guess Smith had said anything of the kind based on CNN’s reporting. Both on their website and televised on CNN Newsroom Monday, CNN described Sherelle Smith as “calling for peace.” They conveniently left out the rest of her message, calling for protesters to burn down the suburbs.
On CNN.com, under the subhead, “Residents try to heal,” the article read:
Smith’s sister Sherelle Smith condemned the violence, saying the community needs the businesses affected. “Don’t bring that violence here,” Neal, his other sister, said while sobbing.
Remember this — The mainstream media is lying to you to push their agenda.
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary