Two weeks ago Socialist Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton at the DNC Convention in Philadelphia.
His supporters booed and jeered his endorsement.
This week Bernie purchased a $600,000 lakefront chalet. He’s a man of the people. Seven Days VT reported:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is the proud new owner of a summer home in the Champlain Islands, Seven Days has confirmed.
The Burlington resident last week plopped down nearly $600,000 on a lakefront camp in North Hero.
Sanders’ new crib has four bedrooms and 500 feet of Lake Champlain beachfront on the east side of the island — facing Vermont, not New York. The Bern will keep his home in Burlington and use the new camp seasonally.
“We’ve traveled up to the islands many times over the years — almost always on day trips,” Sanders’ wife, Jane O’Meara Sanders, told Seven Days in a written statement. “We’ve been impressed with the North Hero community, eaten at the North Hero House and Shore Acres and have suggested them to friends who were looking for a beautiful place to stay or have dinner. St. Anne’s Shrine in Isle La Motte is my favorite church and it is nearby.”
- Bernie Sanders applauds Trump's Executive Order to Withdraw from TPP
- Bill Clinton Busted by Hillary Checking Out Ivanka Trump at Inauguration
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism