Two weeks ago Socialist Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton at the DNC Convention in Philadelphia.
His supporters booed and jeered his endorsement.
This week Bernie purchased a $600,000 lakefront chalet. He’s a man of the people. Seven Days VT reported:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is the proud new owner of a summer home in the Champlain Islands, Seven Days has confirmed.
The Burlington resident last week plopped down nearly $600,000 on a lakefront camp in North Hero.
Sanders’ new crib has four bedrooms and 500 feet of Lake Champlain beachfront on the east side of the island — facing Vermont, not New York. The Bern will keep his home in Burlington and use the new camp seasonally.
“We’ve traveled up to the islands many times over the years — almost always on day trips,” Sanders’ wife, Jane O’Meara Sanders, told Seven Days in a written statement. “We’ve been impressed with the North Hero community, eaten at the North Hero House and Shore Acres and have suggested them to friends who were looking for a beautiful place to stay or have dinner. St. Anne’s Shrine in Isle La Motte is my favorite church and it is nearby.”
- Russia Asks CIA: Why Did Hillary Clinton Just Buy $137 Million Worth Of Illegal Arms?
- Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton because his Life was Threatened
- Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage Confirmed by Abedin and Podesta
- Peaceful Hillary Supporter Destroys Hollywood Trump Star
- Project Veritas Video 4 - 20K Bribery to DNC, Chaos at Trump Rallies