Poor little tyrant.
After he recently celebrated his 300th round of golf, President Obama told the Golf Channel on Sunday he was being “force out” of office.
Via Pamela Geller:
“I’m not a hack, but I’m not quitting my day job,” Obama said.
“Actually, you are quitting your day job fairly shortly,” Feherty said, smiling.
“Well, I may get good,” Obama said. “I’m being forced out. I didn’t quit.”
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Before Mysterious Death, Andrew Breitbart Targeted Podesta in Tweet
- Even Obama Slams Stein: "Results Accurately Reflect The Will Of America"
- Mexican Company to Help Trump Secure the Border