Poor little tyrant.
After he recently celebrated his 300th round of golf, President Obama told the Golf Channel on Sunday he was being “force out” of office.
Via Pamela Geller:
“I’m not a hack, but I’m not quitting my day job,” Obama said.
“Actually, you are quitting your day job fairly shortly,” Feherty said, smiling.
“Well, I may get good,” Obama said. “I’m being forced out. I didn’t quit.”
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever
- Sheriff Clarke Calls to REVOLUTION "Law Is Being Decimated, People Have Had It"
- Wikileaks: Hillary Staff Discussed Hiding, Deleting Obama-Hillary Emails from Investigators
- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign pushed Obama Muslim Slander