Poor little tyrant.
After he recently celebrated his 300th round of golf, President Obama told the Golf Channel on Sunday he was being “force out” of office.
Via Pamela Geller:
“I’m not a hack, but I’m not quitting my day job,” Obama said.
“Actually, you are quitting your day job fairly shortly,” Feherty said, smiling.
“Well, I may get good,” Obama said. “I’m being forced out. I didn’t quit.”
- Washington Capitol Hill on Lockdown after Shots Fired
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- China’s Man-Made Island Airbase Nearly Complete
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up