Republican nominee Donald Trump and his running mate Indiana Gov. Mike Pence criticized the Democratic Party for not talking about the threat of terrorism and ISIS during the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on Monday night.
During an appearance at the VFW on Tuesday morning, Pence recalled the speakers at the DNC on Monday, saying, “It is extraordinary to think yesterday in Philadelphia, 61 speakers came to the podium and not one of them named ISIS by name.”
“This man,” Pence declared, referencing Trump, “will name our enemies without apology and he will defeat them.”
The Democratic Party chose not to discuss the increasing amount of terrorism on the first night of its convention in Philadelphia — instead focusing on climate change among other issues — despite there having been at least five terrorist attacks in Germany and France in just one week.
- Apple Supplier Foxconn in Discussions to Expand to US
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far