The frontman for thrash-metal band Slayer was filmed at a recent concert in Switzerland delivering a pro-gun speech.
Tom Araya, the band’s singer and bassist, praised the country’s gun culture while warning against the dangers of a disarmed populace.
“Where you are in the world, you need to protect yourselves. Not from each other, but from invaders…” Araya said. “You should be able to protect and defend your country. That’s the way it should be everywhere.”
“Because when you don’t have anything to protect yourself or your fellow countrymen, what happens? People f*cking die!”
Araya’s comments could be in reference to the recent Orlando shooting in which 49 defenseless people lost their lives.
“I’m not gonna name names, but you can see what’s going on in other countries. Beause they can’t protect themselves. And that’s what I’m talking about: being able to protect yourself and your fellow countrymen and your f*cking country,” he continued.
“I’m being serious, man. This isn’t a f*cking joke. You know, it really sucks to know that other people die, because you can’t protect them. That f*cking sucks.”
- Trump Wall Will Pay for Itself by Preventing Just 160K Invaders
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017
- Trump Was Right, Chicago is a War Zone for City Police!
- Muslims Stab and Injure 3 Christians Attending Christmas Mass in Switzerland
- Yet Another Leak: Hillary Vows to Destroy 2nd Amendment, Grab All Guns