Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures to discuss the Black Lives Matter rioters and Barack Obama. Clarke says Obama acts like a pyromaniac starting fires then watching them burn.
Five Dallas police officers were shot dead hours after Obama trashed US police from Europe.
Sheriff Clarke: He should say nothing. Every time he opens his mouth he fans the flames of anti-police sentiment that is sweeping the country in these urban centers. He reminds me of a pyromaniac who sets a fire then calls 911 for the fire department and then returns to the scene to watch the fire department try to put out the fire… The best thing he can do is stop talking. Let these things be handled at the local level. The media is going to do enough fanning the flames and creating drama. He doesn’t need to add to it. I am going to continue to fight and resist and push back against this anti-cop president.
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- 48 Hours After Obama Visit to Hawaii, Judge Rules Against Refugee Ban
- US Debt Decreased by $68 Billion Since Trump Inauguration
- Pressure Builds on Obama Over Trump Wiretapping Scandal