Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton “has an explosive, dangerous personality” that makes her unfit for the office of US president, former Secret Service agent Gary J. Byrne revealed on the Alex Jones Show Thursday.
Recounting his time during the Clinton White House years, Byrne described Hillary as a vindictive shrew who treated her staff as subhuman garbage.
“She has this inability to focus on the problem. She seems to focus on what caused the problem,” Byrne, author of the new book “Crisis of Character,” said.
“I’ve seen her berate staff that were supposedly friends of hers to the point that they were terrified of her.”
Byrne related several anecdotes chronicled in his book, including one time former President Bill Clinton showed up at the White House with a black eye after a fight with Hillary.
“I definitely think that if she gets elected that the crazy stuff we’ve seen with her in the past eight years is going to look like a walk in the park,” Byrne said.
Assuring Jones he and his family are acutely aware of the dangers the Clintons pose, the former Secret Service member said he predicts a Hillary presidency would be a shift to more dictatorial policies.
If Hillary wins, “I think that after all the parties are over, the markets are gonna swing – that’s my fear. I also think that she’s gonna move towards more of a dictatorship, more socialism.”
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Security alert at White House after reports of Terrorist with Bomb inside Car
- Bill Clinton Praised Nuclear Deal with North Korea As a Success
- Donna Brazile Admits CNN Collusion, Forwarded Town Hall Questions to Hillary