The rule of law is for the little people…
FBI Director James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton of criminal prosecution in the investigation of her email scandal on Tuesday.
It’s not just Republicans who were shocked with the FBI director’s decision to clear Hillary Clinton.
Bernie Sanders supporters were also disgusted with the “rigged” decision.
It’s not only Donald Trump and Republicans expressing their indignation at the FBI’s decision not to recommend charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of classified materials on a private email server.
The Tuesday announcement also set off a torrent of anger and frustration among some of Bernie Sanders’ most diehard supporters, a vocal minority who have been agitating for an indictment of the former secretary of state in the hopes it would vault the Vermont senator to the Democratic nomination.
Trump and the Sanders bitter-enders had played up the possibility, pointing to what they called an “FBI convention” that would effectively block Clinton from becoming the nominee. But with FBI Director James Comey’s announcement likely closing that door, social media, including a couple high-profile Sanders backers, erupted.
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada