Alex Jones breaks down the Western mainstream media cover-up of Vladimir Putin’s recent dire warning to journalists.
The Russian president met with foreign press at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th, and left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.
The growing tension between East and West is especially worrisome in light of the general public’s departure from political awareness and its inability to survive outside of the government system.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- “Nuclear Bomb Is Now In Play In EU” Warns Russia As Historic Troop Alert Begins
- Soros Fueling Unrest in Macedonia