Alex Jones breaks down the Western mainstream media cover-up of Vladimir Putin’s recent dire warning to journalists.
The Russian president met with foreign press at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th, and left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.
The growing tension between East and West is especially worrisome in light of the general public’s departure from political awareness and its inability to survive outside of the government system.
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria
- Russia strikes Turkish military men in Syria, Putin apologizes
- Russia's secret shield: Perimeter, aka Dead Hand
- Dota 2 game to be banned in Russia for alcohol, cannibalism and BDSM
- Russia to start Massive Deportations of Immigrants if New Bill Passes