Alex Jones breaks down the Western mainstream media cover-up of Vladimir Putin’s recent dire warning to journalists.
The Russian president met with foreign press at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th, and left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.
The growing tension between East and West is especially worrisome in light of the general public’s departure from political awareness and its inability to survive outside of the government system.
- Putin Orders Full Combat Alert As Obama “Christmas Threat” Becomes Reality
- Meteor explodes over Siberian city, turning night into day
- Kremlin asks Erdogan to clarify ‘anti-Assad’ goals in Syria
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Russian Alchemists Turn Coal Into Gold