Alex Jones breaks down the Western mainstream media cover-up of Vladimir Putin’s recent dire warning to journalists.
The Russian president met with foreign press at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th, and left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.
The growing tension between East and West is especially worrisome in light of the general public’s departure from political awareness and its inability to survive outside of the government system.
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Guccifer 2.0 accuses US of "falsifying evidence" denies Russian links
- Russia is Worried "US tanks and soldiers in Poland pose threat"
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’
- Trump slams BuzzFeed as 'failing pile of garbage', calls CNN 'fake news'