Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters.
The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor!
A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district.
The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan is polling at 43 percent.
Ryan’s challenger, Wisconsin businessman Paul Nehlen, is polling at 32 percent.
The Nehlen campaign notes that Ryan’s 43 percent “represents a drop of more than 30 points since the Nehlen campaign began polling likely Republican primary voters earlier in the year.”
“This poll shows voters are considering their options and choosing to opt out of Paul Ryan’s job-killing policies,” Nehlen said.
Paul Ryan’s Republican challenger held a rally in front of Ryan’s gated home in Wisconsin.
The Speaker has a “border wall” around his compound but refuses to build a wall on the US southern border.
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison