Paul Ryan sank to 43% in the latest Wisconsin poll of likely primary voters.
The Republican Speaker has been more critical of Donald Trump than Barack Obama this year. This is great news! Republicans are finally getting rid of this traitor!
A poll of likely Republican voters shows House Speaker Paul Ryan well below 50 percent in his race to maintain his seat in Wisconsin’s first Congressional district.
The poll was conducted by P.M.I., with 424 respondents randomly called from a file of 11,000 likely GOP primary voters. It shows that with one month remaining before Wisconsin’s August 9th vote, Ryan is polling at 43 percent.
Ryan’s challenger, Wisconsin businessman Paul Nehlen, is polling at 32 percent.
The Nehlen campaign notes that Ryan’s 43 percent “represents a drop of more than 30 points since the Nehlen campaign began polling likely Republican primary voters earlier in the year.”
“This poll shows voters are considering their options and choosing to opt out of Paul Ryan’s job-killing policies,” Nehlen said.
Paul Ryan’s Republican challenger held a rally in front of Ryan’s gated home in Wisconsin.
The Speaker has a “border wall” around his compound but refuses to build a wall on the US southern border.
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Taxpayer funded Canadian state TV releases "whites must extinct" propaganda rap song
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor