This ought to keep Democrats up late at night.
Despite the constant negative press by the liberal media, Republicans are coming off a historic primary season.
Donald Trump continues to fill stadiums across the country like this capacity crowd in Bangor, Maine last week.
Republican turnout was up 62% this year.
Democratic turnout was down 21% this year.
Republicans had more than 1.1 million primary voters this year than the Democratic party.
These are stunning numbers!
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Rand Paul Blasts John McCain for Trump criticism
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump