This ought to keep Democrats up late at night.
Despite the constant negative press by the liberal media, Republicans are coming off a historic primary season.
Donald Trump continues to fill stadiums across the country like this capacity crowd in Bangor, Maine last week.
Republican turnout was up 62% this year.
Democratic turnout was down 21% this year.
Republicans had more than 1.1 million primary voters this year than the Democratic party.
These are stunning numbers!
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’