This ought to keep Democrats up late at night.
Despite the constant negative press by the liberal media, Republicans are coming off a historic primary season.
Donald Trump continues to fill stadiums across the country like this capacity crowd in Bangor, Maine last week.
Republican turnout was up 62% this year.
Democratic turnout was down 21% this year.
Republicans had more than 1.1 million primary voters this year than the Democratic party.
These are stunning numbers!
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men - Wikileaks
- Clinton Staffer Caught Feeding Questions to Reporters During Post-Debate Conference
- Pedophile CAUGHT ON CAMERA Joe Biden Threatens to PUNCH Trump
- Bernie Sanders Wife BEGGED HIM Not to Endorse Hillary - Wikileaks