This ought to keep Democrats up late at night.
Despite the constant negative press by the liberal media, Republicans are coming off a historic primary season.
Donald Trump continues to fill stadiums across the country like this capacity crowd in Bangor, Maine last week.
Republican turnout was up 62% this year.
Democratic turnout was down 21% this year.
Republicans had more than 1.1 million primary voters this year than the Democratic party.
These are stunning numbers!
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump Demands 230,000 Americans Evacuated from South Korea
- Trump shows lack of interest in keeping promises: Syrian president Assad
- Mike Pence Vows to Bring 1250 Illegal Migrants from Australia to America
- Steve King threatens to Sue Trump over Giving Amnesty to Illegal Aliens