This ought to keep Democrats up late at night.
Despite the constant negative press by the liberal media, Republicans are coming off a historic primary season.
Donald Trump continues to fill stadiums across the country like this capacity crowd in Bangor, Maine last week.
Republican turnout was up 62% this year.
Democratic turnout was down 21% this year.
Republicans had more than 1.1 million primary voters this year than the Democratic party.
These are stunning numbers!
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison