Has Donald Trump already picked his VP running mate? Could it be Michael T. Flynn, the prominent lieutenant general who exposed how Obama is backing ISIS?
Flynn once confirmed the authenticity of a leaked 2012 Pentagon document that revealed how the U.S. and other NATO nations were deliberately backing al-Qaeda in Iraq, which later morphed into ISIS, and other Islamic extremist groups to overthrow Syrian president Bashir al-Assad.
“The Salafist [sic], the Muslim Brotherhood and AQI [al-Qaeda in Iraq] are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria,” the Pentagon document stated. “The West, Gulf countries, and Turkey support [this] opposition, while Russia, China and Iran ‘support the [Assad] regime.’”
He also revealed it was “a willful decision” by the Obama administration to support ISIS and al-Nusra.
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- Judicial Watch sues State Department, USAID for Soros records
- MOAB Bombing of Afghanistan Successful, 92 ISIS Fighters Dead
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Iraqi arrested in connection with Dortmund bus attack led ISIS unit