Has Donald Trump already picked his VP running mate? Could it be Michael T. Flynn, the prominent lieutenant general who exposed how Obama is backing ISIS?
Flynn once confirmed the authenticity of a leaked 2012 Pentagon document that revealed how the U.S. and other NATO nations were deliberately backing al-Qaeda in Iraq, which later morphed into ISIS, and other Islamic extremist groups to overthrow Syrian president Bashir al-Assad.
“The Salafist [sic], the Muslim Brotherhood and AQI [al-Qaeda in Iraq] are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria,” the Pentagon document stated. “The West, Gulf countries, and Turkey support [this] opposition, while Russia, China and Iran ‘support the [Assad] regime.’”
He also revealed it was “a willful decision” by the Obama administration to support ISIS and al-Nusra.
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- “Nuclear Bomb Is Now In Play In EU” Warns Russia As Historic Troop Alert Begins
- Total War breaks up between GOP Senators, John McCain Says Rand Paul is Working for Putin
- 48 Hours After Obama Visit to Hawaii, Judge Rules Against Refugee Ban