The Palm Beach Post interviewed a man who witnessed the shooting at the gay Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
Janiel Gonzalez told the newspaper he heard two guns during the massacre.
“I’m pretty sure it was more than one person. I heard two guns going at the same time.”
“It was very, very crazy. He kept on shooting and shooting and shooting, rapid fire,’’ Gonzalez said, “and he’d change (clips), put in more ammunition—bud-dudda. I could smell the ammo in the air.’’
He said he heard another gun from a different direction, so he wonders if there were two gunmen.
Gonzalez said “we were all crawling on the floor trying to find a place to exit. I looked to my right and I could see people going through some curtains. We were digging through the curtains and found a door.”
The door, however, was blocked by a man. He wasn’t sure if it was a club security person or an accomplice to the gunmen.
“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’”
Gonzalez’ first thought was that it was a hate crime. “This guy is trying to prevent us from leaving. Maybe they’re working together,’’ he said.
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Trump makes ANOTHER BAD CHOICE, Nominates Globalist Acosta who supports Amnesty
- Racist Democrats Expel Black DNC Chair Candidate for Citing Islam’s Positions on Gays
- Democrat Party in Free Fall, Morphing into Anti-White Racist Hate Group
- Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt