Viva la revolución! Venezuela’s communist President Nicolas Maduro is a Bernie Sanders fan. Is anyone surprised? Of course, people in Venezuela are starving and Bernie won’t comment on it but who cares? Socialism/communism is great, right?
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro believes Bernie Sanders would be headed to the White House if the U.S. held “free” and fair elections.
During a television broadcast on Tuesday night, Maduro — who has expressed support for Sanders, a self-described democratic socialist, in the past — called the Democratic candidate “our revolutionary friend” and said it was only “an archaic (electoral) system that is 200 years old” keeping him from the presidency.
Maduro’s comments, heard on a video translated by Reuters, were less complimentary of the presumptive Republican nominee.
“Donald Trump could win with the electoral system they have in the United States,” Maduro said. “And you know why? Because Donald Trump is using a force for change hidden in U.S. society.”
Neither campaign responded immediately to requests for comment.
Maybe Bernie can go to work for the Maduro administration when the 2016 election is over.
They were made for each other.
- Turkey Endorses Donald Trump for US President
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Pedophile CAUGHT ON CAMERA Joe Biden Threatens to PUNCH Trump
- Bernie Sanders Wife BEGGED HIM Not to Endorse Hillary - Wikileaks
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"