Presidential candidate Donald Trump announced plans for a speech Wednesday to focus on Democrat contender Hillary Clinton’s failed policies.
In a series of declarations on social media, the presumptive Republican nominee called out fresh allegations of “Crooked Hillary’s” bad temperament, according to a new book written by a former Secret Service agent, and indicated a speech previously planned for last Monday would instead take place tomorrow.
The “new book” Trump referred to is an upcoming tell-all work by former Secret Service officer Gary J. Byrne entitled “Crisis of Character,” which alleges to disclose first hand accounts of the agent’s time within the Clinton White House.
“Byrne paints a picture of Hillary as a deranged madwoman running interference on Bill’s sexploits,” Matt Drudge exclusively reported Monday.
Trump had been planning to take Clinton to task on June 13 before news of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting broke.
As for the possible contents of the speech, Trump has made it clear that almost no issue is out of bounds.
Social media posts suggest he will blast her on immigration, jobs, debt, the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of donations from foreign dictatorial regimes and her help in creating the Islamic terror group ISIS.
Last month Trump also shocked many when he linked Hillary to the suspicious death of her former fellow Rose Law firm partner Vince Foster.
During a campaign stop in Columbus, Ohio, today, Clinton focused largely on lambasting Trump over his casino bankruptcies, Trump University and his belief that climate change, formerly “global warming,” is a manufactured hoax.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son
- Hillary Needs 11 Advisors and Lengthy Consultation to Post a Single Tweet - Wikileaks
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time