Hillary Clinton has earned the endorsement of a top level globalist operative.
Brent Scowcroft is considered a Republican, but for the elite this designation is virtually meaningless. He was the National Security Advisor under Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush, Chairman of the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board under President George W. Bush, and organized Obama’s national security team.
Scowcroft is an influential member of both the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations. Clinton has proudly admitted she receives “advice” (more like marching orders) from the CFR.
He is also a member of the board of directors of the International Republican Institute, an organization that has worked with the United States Agency for International Development, the National Endowment for Democracy, and Freedom House to overthrow governments deemed unfriendly to the global elite. Allen Weinstein, who helped draft the legislation establishing National Endowment for Democracy, said in 1991: “A lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA.”
“Secretary Clinton shares my belief that America must remain the world’s indispensable leader,” Scowcroft said upon announcing his support for Clinton. “She understands that our leadership and engagement beyond our borders makes the world, and therefore the United States, more secure and prosperous.”
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Fake Media to retire ‘fake news’ label after conservatives fire back
- MSM biased in favor of Clinton, now blindly supports ‘Russian hack’ reports
- Hillary Clinton and George W Bush will Attend Trump Inauguration
- Trump denies Russia DNC hacking, says he "knows things other people don't"