The latest Reuters poll claims the current race has Hillary Clinton at 47 percent support and Donald Trump with 33 percent support.
Reuters interviews 1201 respondents.
626 Democrats (52% of total)
423 Republicans (35% of total)
30 other party.
That’s nearly 33 percent more Democrats than Republicans.
In reality Gallup reported in March that 46 percent of Americans are Democrats, and 40 percent are Republicans. Reuters freighted their poll with 20 percent more Democrats than Republicans.
Since the Reuters poll sampled more Democrats than all the others combined, we can safely say that Trump appears to be in much better shape than the poll suggests and could likely be headed to a landslide victory in November.
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Paul Ryan Must Step Down as House Speaker: Judge Jeanine
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert