The latest Reuters poll claims the current race has Hillary Clinton at 47 percent support and Donald Trump with 33 percent support.
Reuters interviews 1201 respondents.
626 Democrats (52% of total)
423 Republicans (35% of total)
30 other party.
That’s nearly 33 percent more Democrats than Republicans.
In reality Gallup reported in March that 46 percent of Americans are Democrats, and 40 percent are Republicans. Reuters freighted their poll with 20 percent more Democrats than Republicans.
Since the Reuters poll sampled more Democrats than all the others combined, we can safely say that Trump appears to be in much better shape than the poll suggests and could likely be headed to a landslide victory in November.
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’