The latest Reuters poll claims the current race has Hillary Clinton at 47 percent support and Donald Trump with 33 percent support.
Reuters interviews 1201 respondents.
626 Democrats (52% of total)
423 Republicans (35% of total)
30 other party.
That’s nearly 33 percent more Democrats than Republicans.
In reality Gallup reported in March that 46 percent of Americans are Democrats, and 40 percent are Republicans. Reuters freighted their poll with 20 percent more Democrats than Republicans.
Since the Reuters poll sampled more Democrats than all the others combined, we can safely say that Trump appears to be in much better shape than the poll suggests and could likely be headed to a landslide victory in November.
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Rand Paul Blasts John McCain for Trump criticism
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump