On Thursday June 2, 2016, Trump supporters were assaulted, spit on, beaten, cold-cocked, egged, chased, tackled and bloodied as they left the San Jose Trump rally by mobs of far left, Mexican nationalist, Socialist, SEIU and anarchist thugs.
Trump supporters were left bloodied and beaten in the street.
The San Jose police chief admitted he held back from interfering when the conservatives were beat down in the streets.
Speaker Paul Ryan, Majority leader Mitch McConnell and GOP leader Reince Priebus refused to condemn the VIOLENT ASSAULT on HUNDREDS of Conservative Trump supporters.
They were silent.
On Saturday anti-Trump protester Michael Sandford, an illegal alien from UK who overstayed his visa was arrested at Donald Trump’s Las Vegas rally at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino.
The US media ignored this assassination attempt on the Republican presidential candidate.
And GOP leaders have remained silent after the presidential candidate was nearly assassinated.
Isn’t it about time these so-called Republican leaders start speaking out against the assault on Trump and his supporters?
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Ron Paul calls Paul Ryan's Health Care Obamacare 2.0
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame