On Thursday June 2, 2016, Trump supporters were assaulted, spit on, beaten, cold-cocked, egged, chased, tackled and bloodied as they left the San Jose Trump rally by mobs of far left, Mexican nationalist, Socialist, SEIU and anarchist thugs.
Trump supporters were left bloodied and beaten in the street.
The San Jose police chief admitted he held back from interfering when the conservatives were beat down in the streets.
Speaker Paul Ryan, Majority leader Mitch McConnell and GOP leader Reince Priebus refused to condemn the VIOLENT ASSAULT on HUNDREDS of Conservative Trump supporters.
They were silent.
On Saturday anti-Trump protester Michael Sandford, an illegal alien from UK who overstayed his visa was arrested at Donald Trump’s Las Vegas rally at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino.
The US media ignored this assassination attempt on the Republican presidential candidate.
And GOP leaders have remained silent after the presidential candidate was nearly assassinated.
Isn’t it about time these so-called Republican leaders start speaking out against the assault on Trump and his supporters?
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?