Infowars reporter Rob Dew chased Bilderberg member and former CIA director General David Petraeus through the streets of Dresden, Germany today in an attempt to ask the former CIA director a question about Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.
Petraeus left the Kempinski hotel for a jog in the afternoon and Dew was on hand to quiz him. The dramatic footage shows Dew cut short an interview before pursuing Petraeus on foot as police look on, making no attempt to stop the reporter.
Before the incident, reporters were told by one police officer, “stop filming, recording and don’t speak to the people who come out of the hotel,” an order that wasn’t followed as numerous Bilderbergers were confronted as they left and returned to the hotel.
“Hey General Petraeus I have one question… you had to resign as a result of an email scandal yet Hillary Clinton is still running for president even though she’s got this massive email scandal with people hacking her – do you think she should resign from the Democratic Party?” asked Dew.
Petraeus refused to answer before he was ushered inside the hotel by Bilderberg security.
Infowars reporters will be in Dresden until the end of the week covering the secretive Bilderberg Group meeting.
- TOTAL TREASON: Trump Wants to Arrest Julian Assange
- CIA & FBI finally admit there is No DNC Russian hack, launch Insider Manhunt
- 50,000 Antifa Plan to Violently Block AfD congress, Germany imposes No-Fly Zone
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Iraqi arrested in connection with Dortmund bus attack led ISIS unit